Friday, October 21, 2011

Friday I'm in love

I stumbled upon Probably Actually the other day via SMS's Fall Sewing Trends post featuring some gorgeous handmade coats.

I mean, come on--look at this!
I was pretty much in love right from the start. The first thing I did was peruse from its deepest archives so as not to miss any of Gail's gorgeous workmanship.

In a grown-up size for me, please?
It's the details and fine quality that got my attention.
Sewing clothes still intimidates me. A lot. I tend to stay away from it. It's nice to be able to admire someone else's efforts and dream about one day cranking out some stuff that fancy myself.

Sweet rainbow stitching along the hem.
Maybe I could handle making a skirt?
{photos used with permission--thanks, Gail!}

1 comment:

gail said...

aw, thanks! and you could totally handle making a skirt - it's the easiest thing ever! :)